From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 8:17 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Any Of You Folks Need A Writer?

Still flailing about trying to figure how to order my life
post-engineering. FWIW, I took eleven credit hours this past semester
and received a 3.7 GPA (German and a History seminar).

Anyway, I was talking to one of my "new" professors who mentioned that
one advantage Liberal Arts folks have over...well, just about everyone
else, is their ability to construct a coherent written sentence in
English, and string several such sentences together to make a paragraph,
etc.

It just so happens that my last GRE Verbal score, from back in 2006, was
in the 99th Percentile for all people taking the test that year. That is
to say, I am far, far above average insofar as my verbal and writing
ability are concerned.

So, how about it? Anyone out there need some help with formulating
reports or other documents using the Queen's English (or the American
variant thereof)? How about EDITING such? Proofreading, correcting,
advising as to content, etc.? Obviously it helps that I am well-versed
in the engineering lingo as well as having that rare ability for an
engineer, of being able to use non-mathematical syntax.

Give me a holler if I can help. I work cheap, you know. I pretty much
have to.

Regards,

Bill Polhemus (still) P.E.

(P.S. Hopefully soon I can lend a hand in the German language as well!
Heh-heh!)