Re: Seismic response

Gregory, thanks for the answer and especially for the reference. These days there's a plenty of books available and it is good to have some credible guidance.

I haven't observed any threads dealing with case studies ever posted on the list, but I will post a link to a showcase of this work as soon as it is done.
Based on my previous requests for information at SEAINT, I have been able to figure out a good deal of learning that I would otherwise have missed for sure.

Thanks again.