Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review

Jan,

My partner, Brian Quinn, recently presented a session on Electronic Shop Drawing Review at the North American Steel Construction Conference (NASCC) in Pittsburgh.  We have also presented on this topic as part of our SE University program.

The presentation from NASCC should be available to download at no charge on AISC's website in about 1 month.  You can probably check http://www.aisc.org/content.aspx?id=26232 periodically to see if it has been posted.

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Lisa
Lisa Willard, P.E.
SE Solutions, LLC
(805) 482-8436 Office
(805) 701-2151 Mobile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lisawillard

Lisa.Willard(--nospam--at)LearnWithSEU.com
www.LearnWithSEU.com