Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, jblok(--nospam--at)thestructuralgroup.com
- Subject: Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review
- From: Lisa Willard <Lisa.Willard(--nospam--at)FindYourEngineer.com>
- Date: 26 May 2011 13:19:12 -0400
We receive most of our shop draw= ings now electronically in pdf format.=A0 We currently use Autodesk Design = Review to mark these up.=A0 We are considering purchasing Adobe Acrobat to = mark up these submittals.=A0 But electronic mark ups are still more cumbers= ome than hard copies.
1. How are firms reviewing these drawings electronically?
2. What pr= ograms are being used to mark up drawings?
3. How are you dealing with r= eview when looking at multiple sheets to coordinate between them is require= d?=A0 Using a larger monitor?=A0 Using multiple monitors?=A0 Printing hard = copies?
4. Is anyone charging the contractor or client for printing or other costs?=
Jan I. Blok, S.E.
The Structural Group, Ltd. | www.thestruc= turalgroup.com
707 Lake Cook Road, Suite 107
Deerfield, IL =A060015
P: =A0847.562.1977 x 103<= /a> | F: =A0847.562.197= 8
- Prev by Subject: Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review
- Next by Subject: Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review
- Previous by thread: Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review
- Next by thread: Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review