Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: New Madrid[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: New Madrid
- From: Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 18:17:39 +0000
I have worked on several industrial projects in that area and participated in the code development work. The huge difference is in part led to the NEHRP provisions becoming the bench mark for seismic codes and pointed up the differences in West Coast probabilites and Eastern North American probabilities.
There are many ways to address the problem, but it is nec
Regards, Harold Sprague
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 18:37:42 -0700
Subject: Re: New Madrid
Correction - it was 500,000 lbs.
On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 6:03 PM, V. Steve Gordin <sgordin(--nospam--at)sgeconsulting.com> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: Re: New Madrid
- Next by Subject: RE: New Madrid
- Previous by thread: Re: New Madrid
- Next by thread: RE: New Madrid