Subject: Re: Electronic Shop Drawing Review
From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

--001636920176a34d3d04a445f31c

Overall, BB is very handy.  Although I tried to create a form (or maybe
stamp) so that I can drop it onto a sketch, for example.  Then, I would
just be prompted to fill in the info (project, date, etc.).  If you know
how to do that, please share with the masses.  For now, I'll use the
brute force method and fill in the info as a separate text block.

BB is great, and definitely is geared toward the AEC industry.  Adobe is
clunky and expensive, and holds a greater part of the market share.