Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Old Reinforcing Steel Grade[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Struct. Eng. Assoc." <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Old Reinforcing Steel Grade
- From: Larry Hauer <lhauer(--nospam--at)live.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 11:08:16 -0600
I am working on a job that involves an existing masonry building with the plans dated 1968. The reinf. steel spec. calls for reinforcing steel to "conform to ASTM A15 and A305-56T".
Should I assume this is Fy=40 ksi steel or can I assume a higher Fy?
Thanks in advance,
Larry Hauer S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: old exams
- Next by Subject: Re: Old Reinforcing Steel Grade
- Previous by thread: [no subject]
- Next by thread: Re: Old Reinforcing Steel Grade