From: Michel Blangy [mailto:mblangy(--nospam--at)satco-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 3:25 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Software for Section Properties eg Area, Section Modulus, Moment of Inertia

If you are using AutoCAD 2004 or earlier I have an autolisp routine that I am willing to share ALTHOUGH I must warn that it has become a tad bit unstable with each new AutoCAD release. I've used it succesfully countless times over the the past 20 some odd years. Shoot me a request off the list and it's yours!