From: Stan Caldwell [mailto:stancaldwell(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 8:25 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: My Account was Hijacked

Please be advised that my gmail account was hijacked sometime in the past 48 hours and was used to send links loaded with viruses.  If you received one of these messages, please accept my apology.  The messages were not from me, and I sincerely hope that you did not click on the links that were sent.

Regards,

Stan Caldwell
Richardson, Texas

Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad Transformer