Joplin, MO Tornado and the Home Depot building in the media...

Any comments on the CBS article on the Home Depot failure in Joplin?

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2011/06/28/warehouses-stores-schools-not-tornado-proof/

I currently reside in the Joplin region, and almost visited the Home Depot
store the afternoon of the tornado, but decided to mow my lawn instead.

M.