Re: Vish and his IPAD2

Vish:

My son has an iPad2.  So do my wife, my daughter, and my daughter-in-law.  My 4-yr.-old granddaughter has an iPad1.  All of the iPad2s were purchased on the first day available in Texas.  All of the family are now jealous of me.  My Asus Honeycomb 3.1 Eee Pad Transformer with detachable clamshell keyboard and 16+ hour battery life makes their iPads look silly.  Content creation (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF) is easy, multi-tasking is simple, wireless sync with the office PC is easy (can run office PC remotely via VPN), wireless sync with office email and calendar are seamless, flash video is great, sideloading via USB is excellent, widgets and live wallpaper rock, complete freedom to customize everything is outstanding.  My Dell laptop is now retired.

Stan ... typing at a resort in Kona on the Big Island

Sent from my ASUS Transformer