Re: old exams

Ben,

I clearly remember buying the actual exam samples from the board - they were like $5 per year, printed on pink, yellow, or blue paper - for my PE exam.
For some inexplicable reason I threw all of those away after I passed the PE test, and came to regret it while studying for the SE.
Thanks for the link,

V. Steve Gordin SE
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
www.sgeconsulting.com