Cantilever Wall Forces-ASCE 7-05, Ch 15

I’m trying to clarify the base shear requirement for a cantilever wall (concrete or masonry) using the “Nonbuilding Structures” section of ASCE 07.  Table 15.4-1 does not describe a cantilever wall as a Structure Type.  I assume that I would use this table to get the R value and that I wouldn’t use Sec. 12.11 (Structural Walls and their Anchorage), Ch. 13 (Nonstructural Components/Architectural Components).  If I’m going to use Table 15.4-1, what is the correct R & Omega values for a cantilever wall?  Thanks.

Steve Widmayer, PE