Re: Cantilever Wall Forces-ASCE 7-05, Ch 15

Being highly susceptible to lateral loads, cantilever walls are the first and most wide-spread victims of earthquakes.
Therefore, I would recommend to use ASCE 7 Section 13 (Formula 13.3.1 z=0, and Table 13.5-1 for cantilever elements).

V. Steve Gordin SE
SGE Consulting Structural Engineers
www.sgeconsulting.com
877-477-4-SGE