Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
ASC 07[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Sseaint Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: ASC 07
- From: "gregory szuladzinski" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 18:03:59 +1000
I was very impressed reading the discussion between David and Conrad on the merrits
of collective wisdom.
Just a little point in terminology, if not obvious to everyone: What Conrad meant by Council
would probably be named "City Council", if I correctly remember, by most US-based engineers.
Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: RE: Architectural Considerations for Earthquakes
- Next by Subject: ASCE 07
- Previous by thread: Re: Cantilever Wall Forces-ASCE 7-05, Ch 15
- Next by thread: How do you prefer your line charts to be served?