How do you prefer your line charts to be served?

Dear listers,

I am finishing a plug-in that implements in-structure response
analysis for time-history analysis in RSA.

For a software that exports engineering analysis data in form of a
line chart (say response spectra and strong motions), what format of
the output would make you happy?
I think MS Excel would be the common choice but I would also be happy
to hear about something less proprietary and more profession-related.
Would it be HTML5? WMF? SVG? OpenOffice? Plaintext coordinates? A
Matlab/Octave script? Some common seismic format I don't know of? What
would perfectly fit your current or desired workflow?

TIA, Alex.
--
Alexander Bausk
MSc Structural engineering, Ph.C. Engineering