Re: seaint Digest for 15 Jul 2011

Greg: I think they meant the International Code Council. (ICC) Used to be the Internatinal Conference of Building Officials (ICBO) They write the International Building Codes: they used to write the Uniform Building Codes.

Anyone can join. You get updates on what is coming down the pike in the code world. Also reduced prices on codes, including industry codes. ? eric