RE: seaint Digest for 15 Jul 2011

Eric, Greg

I was referring to City Councils and District Councils, our local government
authorities in South Australia: where the planning and building departments
may be. I say maybe because we also have private certifiers, and many
smaller councils outsource.

I was at the other end of the system to the International code council, and
our equivalent Australian building codes board. The end where the codes are
enforced.

regards
Conrad