RE: Subject: Fiberglass rebars

I got the impression referring to actual bars or tendons made from FRPC
(Fibre reinforced polymer composite), rather than the concrete having glass
fibres in it.

eg.

http://www.frpdistributors.com/?page_id=320

Though I did figure if only concern was to provide architectural features,
then better using GFRC Glass Fiber Reinforced cement over a structural
support.

regards
Conrad