Sheet Metal Screw Properties

To All,

I am designing the attachment of wall hung cabinets, (California DSA school job), where the attachment of the cabinets must go through 5/8" drywall and a 1x4 anchor strip, hence there is bending on the sheet metal screw attachment, (plus shear and tension for seismic). Can anyone tell me where I can find the sectional properties, (i.e. net area and section modulus), for #10 sheet metal screws and maybe even a larger size, and the Fy for the screws?

Thanks in advance,

Larry Hauer S.E.