Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn

M Purushothaman requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Mike,

- M

View invitation from M Purushothaman

WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH M PURUSHOTHAMAN BE A GOOD IDEA?

People M Purushothaman knows can discover your profile
Connecting to M Purushothaman will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile.

© 2011, LinkedIn Corporation