Re: Sheet Metal Screw Properties

Tension and shear values for sheet metal screws to various thickness of sheet metal products are provided and listed in the Steel Stud Manufacturers Association product technical information.  (www.ssma.com)  It is also the former ICBO ER-4943P.  I think what Larry was asking was for the grade of steel for the screws since they will be loaded in bending.