question about high rise building

Dear all,

I am preparing design procedure proposal for a high rise building. It
consist of two 30 story blocks with plan dimension of 40mx14m for each
block. Distance between two blocks is 15 meters but in the last three
stories blocks are connected together to make a single plan of
40mx(14+15+14)m. This building is located in a region of high seismic risk
and dynamic analysis is required based on seismic code. I am looking for
design guides such as handbooks, codes, ... which include general
recommendation for such buildings. Also I would be grateful if you have any
special recommendations for structural design of this building.

Hossein Mardanlo