From: tkennedy(--nospam--at)erstadengineering.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Perforated Plywood Shear Walls
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 14:25:34 -0700

Hi Larry,

The H/W ratio greater than 2:1 and table 2305.3.4 can be found in the NDS page 22 (Table 4.3.4) of Special Design Provisions for Wind and Seismic Design  of the NDS (One of the small books that came with the 2005 NDS set) as for the perforated shear walls, they are also in the NDS, I don’t know where offhand.

Sincerely,

Thomas Kennedy, P.E.

Erstad Engineering, Inc.

3463 Oceanview Blvd