Photo of building without foundation

A few years ago, there was a photo of a pre-manufactured building that had been constructed before the foundation was ready.  It showed a corner column of the building sitting on a pile of rocks.  I thought I had saved this photo but didn't?  Does this ring a bell with anyone and if so can you email it to me?  TIA.

--
Drew Morris, PE | Project Engineer
BBFM