RE: Pile/Fdn check check for ortho load comb in SDC D

i.e. "a mind is a terrible thing to waste"

-----Original Message-----
From: David B. Merrick, SE [mailto:mrkgp.se(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:15 PM
To: SEAINT
Subject: RE: Pile/Fdn check check for ortho load comb in SDC D

Engineer exercises the cognitive, creating a strength that commonly
leads to the metaphysical. Embarrassing, only when professional judgment
crosses that line. Working the cognitive muscle, to its limit, should be
exercised and acknowledged because to know the limits of thought in
design we need to have been on the other side of where logic can falsely
lead us. This will also help us to recognize the same possible crossing
by others.

Maybe such a conversation is mixed with real concerns in your work.
Mixing metaphors, paradigms from the esoteric to nuclear power plants.
What do you want? Tearing a hole in our physical reality, or to justify
building nuclear power plants because quantum physics is everywhere?

David B. Merrick, SE