SF-Oakland bridge cost overruns

I have heard rumors that the Chinese fabricated bridge between Oakland-San Francisco has been delayed and has significant cost overruns.  I have come across a few news items but they have been short.  Any links to more definitive information?  There is a bridge going up here in Alaska that will be fabricated in China and there have been concerns that something similar will occur.

--
Drew Morris, PE | Project Engineer
BBFM