From:        Drew Morris <dmorris(--nospam--at)bbfm.com>
To:        SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:        08/10/2011 12:50 PM
Subject:        SF-Oakland bridge cost overruns

I have heard rumors that the Chinese fabricated bridge between Oakland-San Francisco has been delayed and has significant cost overruns.  I have come across a few news items but they have been short.  Any links to more definitive information?  There is a bridge going up here in Alaska that will be fabricated in China and there have been concerns that something similar will occur.

--
Drew Morris, PE
| Project Engineer
BBFM
              Engineers, Inc.
Ph: (907)274-2236 | Fax: (907)274-2520 | Web:
www.bbfm.com