Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
WTC collapses[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Sseaint Org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: WTC collapses
- From: "gregory szuladzinski" <ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:33:44 +1000
As far as Building 7 collapse, there is no better explanation than controlled demolition
You can question the qualification of the presenter, but this does not undermine the above statement.
As for the towers themselves, mechanical damage plus subsequent action of fire
could have done it. (Don't forget the oxygen content of the plane, which makes a furnace
out of the area.) But there is a problem. No way to explain, on structural grounds,
why it collapsed as fast as it did.
On the rational side: as far as sounds of explosions are concerned, there is less of mysteries
than often implied by various writers.
My paper on the subject is about to be published.
If you let me know, I will send you a pre-print version.
Gregory from Oz
- Prev by Subject: Re: Wind speeds in California
- Next by Subject: RE: WTC collapses
- Previous by thread: Re: Solving the Mystery of WTC 7
- Next by thread: RE: WTC collapses