RE: WTC collapses

I would like a copy.  I take it that you disagree with the NIST report.  http://www.nist.gov/customcf/get_pdf.cfm?pub_id=861610

Regards, Harold Sprague

From: ggg(--nospam--at)bigpond.net.au
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: WTC collapses
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 18:33:44 +1000

As far as Building 7 collapse, there is no better explanation than controlled demolition
You can question the qualification of the presenter, but this does not undermine the above statement.

As for the towers themselves, mechanical damage plus subsequent action of fire
could have done it. (Don't forget the oxygen content of the plane, which makes a furnace
out of the area.) But there is a problem. No way to explain, on structural grounds,
why it collapsed as fast as it did.

On the rational side: as far as sounds of explosions are concerned, there is less of mysteries
than often implied by various writers.

My paper on the subject is about to be published.
If you let me know, I will send you a pre-print version.

Gregory from Oz