Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic Event[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic Event
- From: "Stuart, Matthew" <MStuart(--nospam--at)Pennoni.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 17:57:46 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I know you west coast guys will laugh, but ground shaking on the east coast is pretty rare. Anyway we just had seismic event that was felt from at least Philadelphia to Newark, NJ
D. Matthew Stuart, P.E., S.E., F.ASCE, SECB
Pennoni Associates Inc.
- Prev by Subject: SEISMIC BRIDGE PROBLEM
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Event
- Previous by thread: Re: WTC Thread
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic Event