Re: Seismic Event

I have relatives in the Pittsburgh region that said the felt it.

With all those hills, the wave might have been dampened in some areas.

BTW, I did not feel a thing here in Michigan...but that does not mean much.  I have never felt any quake here in Michigan even though people right next to be said they did.  I jokingly say it is because I was born on the West Coast and these "people sneezing posing as earthquakes" just don't register on my West Coast tuned body.  <grin>