From: Bill Polhemus [mailto:bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc]
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2011 1:55 PM
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Subject: Re: Seismic Event

I have an amendment. I didn't feel it in the office where I am, but others
did. Of course, I was sitting in a padded office chair, and my butt's pretty
cushy.

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 4

On Aug 23, 2011, at 3:05 PM, "Djebli, Ahcene" <ahcene.djebli(--nospam--at)shawgrp.com>
wrote:

> We felt in Charlotte NC, I was in 2oth floor of a building in uptown
(Downtown) Charlotte Nc.