Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAOSC Buildings At Risk Summit Oct. 13[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAOSC Buildings At Risk Summit Oct. 13
- From: SEAOSC(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 18:23:13 -0400 (EDT)
The Structural Engineers Association of Southern California is proud to present an all-day Buildings At Risk - Earthquake Loss Reduction Summit at the Davidson Executive Conference Center, University of Southern California, Los Angeles on Oct. 13 and invites you to attend and/or be a sponsor. This is a precursor to The Great California ShakeOut event that will be held on Oct. 20th. There are many building types in Southern California that are at risk of significant damage in earthquakes. The summit will present cost-effective ways to reduce this risk and bring building officials, owners and engineers together to develop additional solutions. For more information and to register: click here.
- Prev by Subject: Seaint, was Granite Step Foundation
- Next by Subject: SEAOSC January 2011 Events
- Previous by thread: Re: Propoane tank anchorage
- Next by thread: Joplin, MO - St. Mary's Cross - Tornado survivor???