To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 5:10 PM
Subject: Hey, I got a friend...

...who works for a company that does engineering for clients in multiple states from a single office. Friend is of the opinion that company should have certificates of authority (aka "Firm Registration") in each state for which they provide sealed engineering documents.

Company disagrees, says CA required only for state in which they have their office. It's like business license fee.

Thoughts?

William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Via iPhone 4