Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Old Structural Mesh BF912[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Old Structural Mesh BF912
- From: "Martin Li" <mli(--nospam--at)tb-engr.com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 16:25:22 -0500
We are working on a project that involves an existing reinforced concrete building with the drawings dated 1937. The reinforcing specified for 3” slab over joists is BF912 Mesh. Does anyone know BF912 Mesh?
Martin Li, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Reinforcing Steel Grade
- Next by Subject: Re: Old Structural Mesh BF912
- Previous by thread: RE: Old Reinforcing Steel Grade
- Next by thread: Re: Old Structural Mesh BF912