Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Old Structural Mesh BF912[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Old Structural Mesh BF912
- From: David Topete <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:15:55 -0700
That's a tough one to figure out. Any good leads yet? I'll check our office library, but it sounds like a proprietary call-out. My guess is the 9 means a No. 9 wire. Maybe spaced at 12"o.c. Good luck with this one.
We are working on a project that involves an existing reinforced concrete building with the drawings dated 1937. The reinforcing specified for 3” slab over joists is BF912 Mesh. Does anyone know BF912 Mesh?
Martin Li, P.E.
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Structural Mesh BF912
- Next by Subject: RE: Old Structural Mesh BF912
- Previous by thread: RE: Old Structural Mesh BF912
- Next by thread: RE: Old Structural Mesh BF912