Epoxy in granite?

Greetings list,
I have  client for whom I need to design concrete supports for granite monument markers.
1) Am I incorrect to assume I can conservatively use concrete values for epoxy dowels for anchorage to the granite?
2) Should I specify stainless or galvanized rebar to protect against corrosion for the rebar to be doweled into the granite to prevent cracking?
Thank you,
Iker Donalcam