Re: Epoxy in granite?

Stainless would be a prudent call.

On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Iker Danolcam <iker.danolcam(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings list,
I have  client for whom I need to design concrete supports for granite monument markers.
1) Am I incorrect to assume I can conservatively use concrete values for epoxy dowels for anchorage to the granite?
2) Should I specify stainless or galvanized rebar to protect against corrosion for the rebar to be doweled into the granite to prevent cracking?
Thank you,
Iker Donalcam

--
David Topete, SE