Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 14:06:33 -0700
Subject: Epoxy in granite?
From: iker.danolcam(--nospam--at)gmail.com
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

Greetings list,
I have  client for whom I need to design concrete supports for granite monument markers.
1) Am I incorrect to assume I can conservatively use concrete values for epoxy dowels for anchorage to the granite?
2) Should I specify stainless or galvanized rebar to protect against corrosion for the rebar to be doweled into the granite to prevent cracking?
Thank you,
Iker Donalcam