Construction Law Book

My book on construction law for engineers and architects will be published next summer by Wiley & Sons.

I am currently putting together a glossary of legal terms to include in the book.  I'm curious to know what legal terms people typically come across and would find helpful in a glossary.  Things like "subrogation", "indemnification", "ratification".

Feel free to e-mail me on or off list.

Thanks,
Gail Kelley
P.E., Esq., LEED AP