Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Construction Law Book[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Construction Law Book
- From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 16:33:53 -0500
Yes, unfortunately there comes a time in a man's life when he no longer associates himself with the shorter, more interesting words in the English vocabulary.
William L. Polhemus, Jr P.E.
Sent from my iPad 2
On Sep 17, 2011, at 4:02 PM, "Richard Hess" <RLHess(--nospam--at)HessEng.com> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Construction Law Book
- Next by Subject: Construction Practices in Romania
- Previous by thread: RE: Construction Law Book
- Next by thread: Question on Cable duct into concrete basement wall in SDC D