Billing Rates

I have a client who has several sites which need engineering evaluations, reports, details etc.
One site was within an hour from office & another about 4 hours travel by car one way.
Can I bill the client for travel time for a distant site as Engineering rate of $120/hr or should be it be different rate?
I would appreaciate input from a small owner/engineer firm.
Thanks.

Dilip Patel, PE