From: Dilip Patel [mailto:dp_enco(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 12:34 PM
To: seaint
Subject: Billing Rates

I have a client who has several sites which need engineering evaluations, reports, details etc.

One site was within an hour from office & another about 4 hours travel by car one way.

Can I bill the client for travel time for a distant site as Engineering rate of $120/hr or should be it be different rate?

I would appreaciate input from a small owner/engineer firm.

Thanks.

Dilip Patel, PE