Sheet Pile Retaining Wall Design - Burland-Potts Analysis Method

Okay, no response on the software question, so...

J. B. Burland and D. M. Potts are (apparently) to blame for a method to analyze the stability of "free and propped embedded cantilever retaining walls" from a paper in a 1981 issue of "Ground Engineering." I see "Burland-Potts" referenced obsessively in succeeding literature, but I cannot seem to lay my hands or eyes on even so much as a synopsis of the original article.

Help would be vastly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad