Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Infill opening in a tilt-up[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Infill opening in a tilt-up
- From: Mark Johnson <markajohn(--nospam--at)yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 09:16:56 -0700 (PDT)
|I need to remove some 12'x12' roll-up doors in 6" concrete tilt-up panels and infill with CMU. |
The current idea is to leave the steel frame, weld A706 dowels at the sides and epoxy dowels at the bottom. Then use bond beam units, drop in horizontal #4 bars and grout. That would take care of the sides and bottom.
I need an Idea for tying the infill to the steel door frame at the top. Suggestions?
- Prev by Subject: Inf_on_ Publication
- Next by Subject: RE: Infill opening in a tilt-up
- Previous by thread: RE: Has Anyone Got Access To This Article?
- Next by thread: RE: Infill opening in a tilt-up