Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: demolition[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: demolition
- From: "h.d.richardson" <h.d.richardson(--nospam--at)shaw.ca>
- Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:54:52 -0600
I agree. In fact, the only real similarity that I observed (keeping in mind that I design buildings; I do not demolish them) is that there was a significant structural failure mechanism created at the mid height level in both collapses.
H. Daryl Richardson
- From: gregory szuladzinski
- Prev by Subject: demolition
- Next by Subject: Design Values for Brazil
- Previous by thread: demolition
- Next by thread: re: sound barrier auger piles