Re: BLAST FROM THE PAST: You'll Find This Fascinating Reading!

That was the time you could afford book titles longer than tweets.

Multimedia version in available on the torren... eh, I meant to say on
the Archive:
http://www.archive.org/details/practicalstructu00mccu

--
Alexander Bausk
MSc Structural engineering, Ph.C. Engineering