Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HIGH CLEAR HEIGHT CONCRETE WALLS[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: HIGH CLEAR HEIGHT CONCRETE WALLS
- From: William Haynes <gtg740p(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 15:05:24 -0500
Can anyone tell me what construction difficulties may be encountered for a building that is around 90 feet clear height using poured concrete? Shipping on precast this long would be an issue and I don't see it practical to create continuity in precast if using stacked modules. I am concerned with the cost of bracing the high poured walls during construction as they are being built and figuring this cost into a preliminary cost estimate.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hey, I got a friend...
- Next by Subject: RE: HIGH CLEAR HEIGHT CONCRETE WALLS
- Previous by thread: RE: Compact Tube Sections
- Next by thread: RE: HIGH CLEAR HEIGHT CONCRETE WALLS