HIGH CLEAR HEIGHT CONCRETE WALLS

Can anyone tell me what construction difficulties may be encountered for a building that is around 90 feet clear height using poured concrete? Shipping on precast this long would be an issue and I don't see it practical to create continuity in precast if using stacked modules. I am concerned with the cost of bracing the high poured walls during construction as they are being built and figuring this cost into a preliminary cost estimate.

Will Haynes