Re: HIGH CLEAR HEIGHT CONCRETE WALLS

I hope you aren't planning on placing in a single pour. That would be a recipe for disaster. You will need multiple pours or slip form.

Can't respond to engineering aspects since I am not an engineer.

You might want to include a comment on the geometry of the building. I figure rectangular but round is easier to brace.

Jay Shilstone
Sent from my iPad