Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Flare and Degassing Stacks[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Flare and Degassing Stacks
- From: Bill Polhemus <bill(--nospam--at)polhemus.cc>
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 17:07:34 -0600
Thanks. The one stack I'm looking at is short, and I was mostly looking at analysis to make sure it's not "dynamic" per ASCE 7. But the taller stack is being designed by a vendor.
"Short Stack." Hm. I'm thinking IHOP tonight.
William L. Polhemus, Jr. P.E.
Sent from my iPad 2
On Nov 8, 2011, at 4:02 PM, Harold Sprague <spraguehope(--nospam--at)hotmail.com> wrote:
- Prev by Subject: RE: Flare and Degassing Stacks
- Next by Subject: floods, hurricanes and earthquakes, nuclear power
- Previous by thread: RE: Flare and Degassing Stacks
- Next by thread: steel posts in concrete